1. COVID-19 Update – All passengers will be required to wear a mask. Your temperature will be checked prior to boarding.
We may limit the capacity of our Sprinters/SUV’s to 4 people (unless a family is traveling together) There is a sneeze screen between the driver and the cabin. All drivers must report their temperature prior to their shift start and we are monitoring drivers health and well being daily.
There is hand sanitizer onboard and we have masks if you do not have one. DIA requires ALL passengers to wear masks. All vehicles are disinfected daily with a commercial, anti-microbial application and then we wipe everything down with disinfectant wipes after each run.
2. Bookings – To confirm a reservation, a valid credit card is required to be added to the clients profile at the time of booking. All credit card details are stored securely via our online portal. Your credit card will be charged at the time of booking, not on the day of travel.
We cannot accept any reservation that doesn’t have the passengers cellphone or arriving flight details (airline and flight no). Flights run early and late and our dispatch team needs to be able to contact you – to ensure that you have a vehicle waiting at all times.
3. Gratuity – Standard gratuity of 20% will be added to all bookings. You may increase, decrease, or remove altogether at the time of booking or at the completion of your trip.
4. Cancellations – we understand that your plans may change. We will try and accommodate your change request as best we can. If you cancel your booking within 24 hours, full payment is due. If you change your booking to another date within 24 hours, no charges will apply.
5. Wedding Bookings – cannot be cancelled within 14-days without forfeiting 100% of the booking. All weddings require a 50% deposit at the time of reservation and full payment is due 14-days prior to the event.
6. Cleaning Fees – A fee of $500.00 for each carpet or seat burn. Sanitation fee is $500.00.
7. Alcohol Consumption – Alcohol is permitted in any of our livery plated vehicles. Drug use is not permitted at any time.
8. Smoking – Smoking is not permitted in any of our Sedans, SUV’s or Sprinters.
9. Overtime Rates (wait time) will apply after the first 15 minutes of the pre-arranged pick up time described on the booking. Current wait time charge is $2 per minute in a sedan, $3 per minute in an SUV and $4 per minute in a Sprinter. Overtime (wait time) will apply for pick ups at DIA (Denver International Airport) after 45 mins (Domestic arrival) and 60 mins (International Arrival) and times are calculated based on when the flight arrives at the gate.
10. Overloading – Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond legal seating capacity.
11. Fees – DIA drop off/pick up fee of $2.50 will be added to all airport reservations. A general booking fee of $2.50 will be added to ALL reservations
12. Early morning/Late evening bookings – All bookings which require a pick up between the hours of 11pm and 6am will incur a $30 charge. This will be added to the final booking.
13. Peak Season Rates – All trips to and from any Colorado Ski resort or any trips within Summit county or trips originating from any mountain airport (e.g. Vail, Aspen) during the Winter Peak Season (12/25/20 to 1/1/21) will attract a 50% premium over standard rates. Christmas Day attracts a 50% surcharge for all vehicles.
14. Same Day Change Requests – itinerary changes that are made on the same day of travel will incur a $25 change request fee.
15. Pets – We are pet friendly. All pets must be transported in an approved animal carrier/crate. Animals will not be permitted to ride in the cabin unsecured. Cleaning fees will apply for any mess caused by your pet (eg excessive pet hair, pee or poop)
16. Tolls – Effective 01/01/20, toll charges will be added to EVERY trip (where applicable). Tolls are charged on a pass through basis. For Longmont/Niwot/Fort Collins/Mead/Loveland customers, the toll charge from I-25 to DIA will be $6. For Boulder based customers who use E470 and then NW Parkway (so to/from DIA via Hwy 36) the toll charge will be $10. Toll charges will be charged for each one-way trip. Any other tolls incurred on E470 will be charged on a per use, per trip basis.
24-hr booking line +1 720 298 3309
Tullamore Enterprises LLC DBA Gilad Limo – PUC LL02733